14 September 2013

You have been logged out from another location. Do you want to log in again?

Well its Friday 13th. 
For more than a week I had a problem with logging on my beloved blog. For some unknown reason after logging in and trying to access the options panel I got this message on pretty white screen "You have been logged out from another location. Do you want to log in again?". 



In my case this problem have appeared only with Chrome browser and apparently was cased by not accepted cookies. After digging on google group dedicated to this problem i found a workable solution posted by  
Victor Novorski 



My problem was resolved by following these steps
1. sign out of blogger.
2. for chrome, go to settings, privacy and then clear browsing data.
3. re-login to blogger https://www.blogger.com/home
I hope this will help you too :)
Rejoice? Problem solved? Fuck no. In order to add a picture to this post Blogger is asking me to log in again. 
Right... Hey Google? Are you taking a piss? Or for some reason you need to double check my identity so you could sell that piece of information to somebody else? 

I will try to find an extra workable solution and if all fails and probably move my megalomaniac blog to Wordpress. If may not be the end of the world, but at least it will work. 

Sincerely yours,
 Mark.

P.S. After a couple of weeks Google made an update to Chrome and it seem to fix problem. Fingers crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment