13 January 2017

Restart.

Every so often bloggers, youtuber and other so-called media people post an apology for being distracted from their hobby by mundane things in life. I guess it is my turn now. I have not posted in this or other blogs for over two years.
I'm NOT sorry about it.

Happy? During those two years I've changed several jobs, girlfriends, medications and even moved to a different country twice. The only thing that happened with this blog is that Triss Merigold has crawled to the top of most viewed post. Me, on the other hand have been busy understanding and practicing various concepts for tactical, operational and global strategy wargames. Have I published anything yet? No. But I will. Most likely share it here.

But, it feels good to be back with more experience under my belt.

As always yours,
Mark-Paul Severn.

P.S.
Considering that today is Friday 13th do not be surprised if next post will come next year or so. :D
but fingers crossed.

1 comment: